Featuring the highest thermal insulation value of any foam sheathing currently available, Dow Tuff-R distributed by DCTech is a closed cell polyisocyanurate (PIR) foam core sandwiched between two durable, aluminium foil exterior facers. The first is a continuous sheet of aluminium foil, the other is aluminium foil-Kraft paper-aluminium foil. Air cannot penetrate the facers, which also minimises water and water vapour intrusion into the polyisocyanurate foam insulation core, and allows the foam R-value to stabilise at a higher value. Tuff-R thermal insulation can be easily applied to a variety of substrates.
Tuff-R thermal insulation is a rigid board, manufactured with a HFC blowing agent, which has zero ozone depletion potential (ODP) than standard CFC/HCFC blowing agents and is Green Star Compliant.
- Car park soffits, concrete roofs
- Double brick wall, cavity wall, double cavity precast wall, masonry wall external
- Underside of slab
- High R-Value enhances thermal efficiency
- Facers help reduce are penetration and water vapour intrusion
- Compatible with most exterior siding treatments
- Easy to handle, cut and install
- 15 Year limited thermal warranty
- Green Star Compliant
- CFC and HCFC Free
- Zero ODP